* Gorgeous New Pavilion Available for Weddings and other events.
* Two beautiful B&B rooms...enjoy a"farmstay"
* A flower destination of stunning seasonal cut flowers always on-site for bulk or single bouquet purchase. We always have our fresh cut flowers available at DC and Arlington, VA markets (see the Farmer's Market page above)
* Give us a call/email to see what specific varieties and colors are available for each season. We have hundreds of flowers, chances are we'll find it!
INTERNSHIPS Available for Spring 2016!
New: Enjoy our "Farmstay"B&B rooms
We have two beautiful, private, historic "farmstay" rooms available. Come and experience a working flower farm and relax in the country while enjoying coffee and breakfast with the staff and interns in the morning. Learn about the history of the farmhouse's civil war usage, or "war between the states" in Virginia, and take a short drive to the famous shops and restaurants of Culpeper. Or, base yourself here while you hike Old Rag mountain...or, just soak in the tub with your favorite beverage....or, wander around the greenhouses and flowers....or, take solace in the treehouse and see the Shenandoah in the distance! Or, take a nap on the hammock or just chat with the staff or interns and see what flowers are in season and learn about our amazing farm!
Please contact us at
Or use airbandb.com to place reservations online. To find us, search for "Wollam Gardens."
* Please note, Farmstay rooms are not available until March 1st, the start of the growing season, except by special request.
Please contact us anytime at 540-937-3222 to inquire about the pavilion for any events, such as:
* Educational Events
* Community Events
* Yoga Lessons
* Private Parties
* Political Events, etc.
5167 Jeffersonton Rd., Jeffersonton, VA 22724
The Pavilion, during a wedding
Interns are a vital part of our farm. We love having adventurers and environmentalists from all walks of life learn how to operate a successful commerical flower farm, from planting to sowing to delivering flowers to attending markets in Washington, DC and elsewhere. We're confident you'll love our historic, wonderful farm and tranquil fields nestled in the foothills of the Shenandoah as much as we do!
Please inquire, or send resumes to the following:
5167 Jeffersonton Rd
Jeffersonton, VA 22724